Searching...

[Series] KUMON Workbooks addition subtraction reading writing.. — FULL Ebook Download #481

9:27:00 PM
"Child Education should not be a difficult and tedious
complexity of tasks in notebooks KUMON increases gradually, unnoticed by the child. Short exercises take no more than 20 minutes a day. All jobs submitted in a playful way. The child is not learning, and playing, acquiring a specific skill. "

Download links
KUMON_5-6-7_years_mazes.pdf
KUMON_5-6-7_years_My_book_of_telling_time.pdf
KUMON_My_book_of_easy_telling_time.pdf
KUMON_My_Book_of_Rhyming_Words.pdf
kumon_publishing_addition_grade_1.pdf
kumon_publishing_subtraction_grade_1.pdf
My_Book_of_Alphabet_Games_KUMON.pdf
My_book_of_Rhyming_Words_Long_Vowels_KUMON.pdf
My_book_of_Simple_Sentences_KUMON.pdf


• If links don't show up, DELETE the "HTTPS://" in the address bar
• Learn how to PASS Ads here
• Download SumatraPDF Reader here for FREE!
• Links broken? Please comment to report, thanks!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment