Grammarway 1 is the first book in a four-level grammar series presented in full colour. The book is designed for learners of the English language at Beginner level, and can be used for self-study or in the classroom as a supplement to any course at this level.
The aim of the book is to help learners understand basic English grammar structures through comprehensive theory tables and functional examples, accompanied by a wealth of attractive photographs and illustrations.
The book consists of 20 units, each focusing on a particular grammar topic. A typical unit contains:
• presentation of the grammar structure by means of visual prompts
• simple, concise explanation of the grammar structures
• examples in everyday conversational English, together with a few expressions showing slightly more formal use
• exercises practicing the new structures, to help learners use correct, appropriate patterns in everyday situations
• speaking and writing activities to practice the new structures in oral and written form
A revision unit follows every five units to consolidate material presented in previous units.
Games Section tor students to practice grammar structures taught while having fun,
The Picture Flashcards which accompany the book can be used for lively, motivating presentation of the target grammar structures.
The book adheres to the principle that every structure should first be heard, then practiced in oral and, finally, in written form. Based on the use of full-colour visual stimuli, the book encourages learners to speak before writing, and allows them to practice English structures through a variety of enjoyable and useful activities.
The Student's Book is accompanied by a Teacher's Book containing:
• guidance on presenting the theory of each unit, with or without Picture Flashcards
• a full key to the exercises in the Student's Book
• If links don't show up, DELETE the "HTTPS://" in the address bar
• Learn how to PASS Ads here
• Download SumatraPDF Reader here for FREE!
• Links broken? Please comment to report, thanks!!