1. Selected IELTS actual tests
This book has 79 test questions in total, carefully selected from nearly 100 actual test questions to represent test trends and the accurate level of difficulty in recent years.
2. Model essays from experienced teachers
All model essays in this book were written by our most experienced teachers, who have been teaching and researching IELTS for years.
3. Strategy transfer
The IELTS Writing task strategies are largely determined by the topics; once you have a good grasp of a certain type of topic and know how to develop your arguments, you can tackle similiar questions of the same topic.
4. Practical sentence structures
Following each model essay, there is an explanation of selected vocabulary and structures. The items chosen to be explained are not necessarily ""new"" or ""difficult""; instead, there are considered to be practical and most effective in tackling specific IELTS Writing tasks. Many candidates blame their poor vocabulary for difficulty in improving their writing results. However, that is only part of the problem: what the IELTS Writing test aims to test you is not ""how many words you know"" but ""how well you can use the words you already know"". "
|High - scoring IELTS Writing.pdf|
• If links don't show up, DELETE the "HTTPS://" in the address bar
• Learn how to PASS Ads here
• Download SumatraPDF Reader here for FREE!
• Links broken? Please comment to report, thanks!!