A workbook that introduces the most frequently used phrasal verbs in English and shows you how to use them effectively.
Collins Work on your Phrasal Verbs is a new practice book for learners who want to increase the number of phrasal verbs they know and be confident in using them. Each unit presents students with a selection of phrasal verbs and clear examples of when and how to use them. This is followed by practice exercises to ensure the learner will be able to remember and use what they have learnt in their written and spoken English.
Collins Work on your Phrasal Verbs features the 400 most commonly used phrasal verbs, which have been carefully selected based on Collins Corpus research. It provides plenty of useful practice with authentic, up-to-date examples of usage in context, and is ideal for use alongside a phrasal verbs dictionary such as the Collins COBUILD Phrasal Verbs Dictionary.
• Focuses on the 400 most commonly used phrasal verbs
• Twenty five 4-page units with clear presentation followed by practice exercises, which focus on showing students how and when to use the phrasal verbs they learn
• Helpful study tips on learning and remembering phrasal verbs
• Contains an index for easy reference
• Includes the answer key, making it ideal for self-study
• Suitable for CEF level B1-C2"
|Work on Your Phrasal Verbs - Master the 400 Mos..|
|Work on Yuour Idioms - Master the 300 Most Comm..|
|Work on Your Handwriting_.pdf|
• If links don't show up, DELETE the "HTTPS://" in the address bar
• Learn how to PASS Ads here
• Download SumatraPDF Reader here for FREE!
• Links broken? Please comment to report, thanks!!