Manual of Academic English. Designed for students (graduate students) enrolled in English-speaking universities. Level - from high-beginning to low-intermediate.
2. Writing for IELTS is designed for all those wishing to take the exam for productive communication in English yazke
3. Academic writing. Exploring processes and Stratgies
4. Improve your Written English
book helps to improve writing skills: punctuation and everything connected with it
5. Academic Writing (from paragraph to essay)
Tutorial for those wishing to improve writing skills (intermadiate level), comprising:
- tasks for individual and collective fulfillment;
- exercises corresponding to each of the main stages of the creation of any text: pre-writing => writing = > reviewing revising and;
-. the model letter based on real situations in the life of native speakers
book can be used for group work and dlyasamoobrazovaniya.
6. Essay writing for English Tests
The really serious book devoted solely to the academic style of writing. Despite the fact that the author - director of ESL University of Tennessee, the material presented in the book will be useful not only who donate academic examinations, but also for all who want to seriously learn how to write academic texts. "
|First Steps in Academic Writing.pdf|
|Improve Your Written English.pdf|
|Academic Writing From Paragraph to Essay.pdf|
• If links don't show up, DELETE the "HTTPS://" in the address bar
• Learn how to PASS Ads here
• Download SumatraPDF Reader here for FREE!
• Links broken? Please comment to report, thanks!!