Go on, first, a book for beginners (Starter). Each of the books is adapted from text, audio file and text assignments. Complete all assignments and listening to English speakers you enrich your vocabulary!
2. «Oxford Bookworms Library» - professionally selected library for teenagers and high school students, which included adapted versions of classic and contemporary literature, as well as real-life stories. I enclose a book for level 1. Each book also has text, audio file and specify the text.
3. «Oxford Read and Discover» - a series of tutorials with interesting content, tasks and exciting projects. Many books also have audio. Benefits of this series are specially designed to make reading English literature easier and more enjoyable for everyone.
4. «Read It Yourself» - a selection of children's fairy tales and stories that will be useful and adults. Knowledge of the existence of the plot and colorful illustrations help you understand and remember better the meaning of the English text."
|Macmillan_Readers _-_ Starter.rar|
• If links don't show up, DELETE the "HTTPS://" in the address bar
• Learn how to PASS Ads here
• Download SumatraPDF Reader here for FREE!
• Links broken? Please comment to report, thanks!!