The HARRY POTTER Series by JK Rowling | all 7 pdf e-books
● Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (1997) ● Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (1998)
● Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (1999) ● Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2000)
● Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2003) ● Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2005)
● Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (2007)
Harry Potter is a series of fantasy novels written by British author J. K. Rowling. The novels chronicle the life of a young wizard, Harry Potter, and his friends Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley, all of whom are students at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The main story arc concerns Harry's struggle against Lord Voldemort, the Dark wizard who intends to become immortal, overthrow the Ministry of Magic, subjugate non-magic people and destroy anyone who stands in his way.
Since the release of the first novel, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, on 30 June 1997, the books have found immense popularity, critical acclaim and commercial success worldwide. They have attracted a wide adult audience as well as younger readers, and are often considered cornerstones of modern young adult literature. The series has also had its share of criticism, including concern about the increasingly dark tone as the series progressed, as well as the often gruesome and graphic violence it depicts. As of July 2013, the books have sold more than 450 million copies worldwide, making them the best-selling book series in history, and have been translated into seventy-three languages. The last four books consecutively set records as the fastest-selling books in history, with the final installment selling roughly eleven million copies in the United States within twenty-four hours of its release.
• If links don't show up, DELETE the "HTTPS://" in the address bar
• Learn how to PASS Ads here
• Download SumatraPDF Reader here for FREE!
• Links broken? Please comment to report, thanks!!