New Total EnglishNew Total English retains all the popular features of the original edition including clear CEF-related objectives which make lesson planning easy. There is a solid grammar syllabus with regular Active Grammar boxes and Reference and Review sections. It also has a strong focus on vocabulary with attention to collocations and now includes an on-line Vocabulary Trainer at each level.
• Over 50% new material
• New DVD material with Film Bank on the Active Book disc
• New Writing Bank which makes writing a fun and engaging activity
• Pronunciation Bank gives students phonetic examples of unit vocabulary
With a clear structure and can-do objectives in every unit, New Total English is a straightforward, teacher-friendly course with time-proven methodology. It gradually builds up all the necessary knowledge to help students achieve their learning objectives.
BE THE ONE WHO GUIDES THEM
New Total English offers a well-organised systematic approach. Every unit starts with a “Can do” objective stating what students will be able to do after successfully completing the unit. Here are some examples:
• Exchange opinions with a friend
• Discuss your likes and dislikes
• Ask and answer about personal plans
• Understand basic information about a house and furniture
Then, the course builds up the solid language base needed to achieve these objectives. Students learn the relevant vocabulary, commonly used structures and grammar rules, and practise core skills and pronunciation. It provides a clear and logical learning path which allows students to reach their goals faster.
DISCOVER THE WORLD OF ENGLISH TOGETHER WITH YOUR STUDENTS
Modern topics, colourful visuals, and authentic video materials create a feel-good atmosphere in your classroom. They encourage teamwork, natural discussions, the exchange of opinions, and keep students and teachers interested.
INSPIRE YOUR STUDENTS TO LEARN AND TO LOVE ENGLISH
Enable your students to be the best they can be… and even better. Clear goals and learning outcomes are very visible on the unit page spread, so after successfully completing the unit learners can confidently say to each other: I can now do this in English! This gives students a sense of achievement, a desire to use their new knowledge in practice, and the confidence to move further.
• If links don't show up, DELETE the "HTTPS://" in the address bar
• Learn how to PASS Ads here
• Download SumatraPDF Reader here for FREE!
• Links broken? Please comment to report, thanks!!