1. English for Accounting [Oxford]
English for Accounting is part of the Express Series. It is an ideal course for students in employment, who want to communicate better in English.
This short, intensive course can be completed in 25-30 hours, so students make progress quickly.
English for Accounting can be used as a stand-alone course, for self-study using the interactive MultiROM, or alongside a coursebook such as International Express.
Engaging topics, motivating role-plays, and a variety of exercises provide a framework for each specialist subject
Tip boxes in each unit include key language points, useful phrases, and strategies
STARTER section at the beginning of each unit has warm-up and awareness-raising activities
OUTPUT sections at the end of each unit encourage discussion and reflection
Answers, transcripts, and a glossary of useful phrases at the back of each book
Self-study material on the interactive MultiROM includes realistic listening extracts and interactive exercises for extra practice
2. Absolute Financial EnglishAbsolute Financial English is a new coursebook for students following a course of study in Financial English, written in particular for candidates preparing for Cambridge ICFE.
Written by Julie Pratten it contains 10 units which provide over 60 hours of teaching material. Each unit is divided into four sections with each section covering one of the four skills; closely following the organization of Cambridge ICFE.
Absolute Financial English contains an introductory unit which describes the ICFE exam in detail including an introduction to each paper.
Absolute Financial English includes a SKILLS focus and an EXAM focus in every section of each unit, so both language and exam skills are introduced and practiced in a stimulating and methodical way.
Absolute Financial English provides extensive practice of the text types and tasks featured in the exam.
Absolute Financial English contains tips and hints to assist candidates with each section of the exam.
Absolute Financial English focuses on training, not testing.
Absolute Financial English can be used successfully in class and also for self-study.
Absolute Financial English comes with an Audio CD and includes a Language Bank of Useful Language, as well as all tape scripts and the answer key.
3. Test Your Professional English AccountingThis practical series includes a number of specialist titles which help students communicate more effectively. Each book contains over 60 tests and over 500 key words and expressions. They are ideal for class use or self-study.
4. Test Your Business English Accounting
Contains over 50 stimulating tests designed for practising and revising essential English vocabulary relating to accountancy. An answer key and multilingual wordlist in English, Polish, Russian and German make this an ideal reference for students and professionals alike.
• If links don't show up, DELETE the "HTTPS://" in the address bar
• Learn how to PASS Ads here
• Download SumatraPDF Reader here for FREE!
• Links broken? Please comment to report, thanks!!