Achieve TOEIC Bridge ► FULL Ebook + Audio DownloadAchieve TOEIC Bridge is designed for beginning and intermediate level learners who are planning to take the TOEIC Bridge test. This easy to use guide includes an introduction to the TOEIC Bridge test, strategies for preparing as well as three mini tests and two full-length tests. Achieve TOEIC Bridge will help assess candidates skills and highlight areas for improvement. It gives candidates the techniques and confidence they need to take the TOEIC Bridge test as well as advance to the next step of preparing for the TOEIC® test.
- 2 step-by-step Study Plans showing how to use the book for either quick or in-depth test preparation
- A “Diagnostic” Mini-Test (35 sample questions) to help candidates learn how the test works and determine the areas where further study is needed.
- 5 chapters with “Test-Taking Strategies”, each one concentrating on a part of the test with a unique wealth of specific guidelines, easy-to-follow study tips, clear examples with explanations and varied practice exercises.
- 2 additional Mini-tests (20 questions each) reviewing the skills learnt in the “Test-taking strategies” chapters.
- 2 full-length Practice Tests in the TOEIC® Bridge™ format (100 questions each).
- A Grammar Review File with explanations, examples, and test-format exercises covering some of the main grammar points commonly found in the test.
- A Vocabulary Review File with test-format exercises covering the main language areas commonly found in the test.
- A complete Appendix featuring answer keys, explanatory answers, and scripts for all the exercises and tests. An audio CD containing all the listening material in the book and featuring the voices of several native English speakers.
• If links don't show up, DELETE the "HTTPS://" in the address bar
• Learn how to PASS Ads here
• Download SumatraPDF Reader here for FREE!
• Links broken? Please comment to report, thanks!!